LPN- School-based Clinics
Working in all school-based clinics- South County areas
Providing physical & psychological support to restore a patient's health by performing nursing process.
Able to collaborate with healthcare providers and multidisciplinary team members in a medical clinic environment to provide patient care.
- Graduate in Practical Nursing from an accredited school of nursing.
- Current Practical Nursing License from the State of Arizona.
- Two years of experience in practical nursing preferably in an primary medical clinic setting.
- Current CPR certification.
- Prefer Bilingual in English & Spanish.
Must be able to successfully pass a background investigation.
Must be able to obtain Fingerprint Certification card within 5 days of employment or already have one on file.
Job Status: Full Time