Facilities/Enviornmental Services Manager (Exempt)
This position oversees all building- both interior & exterior, mobile fleet, and grounds maintenance for the organization. The position will be to ensure that all facilities and mobile fleet are safe, up to code, and fully operational. The candidate will manage contractors, training new employees and work with third party vendors for building projects and/or repairs.
Education or Training:
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Education and training beyond the high school level in general maintenance, repair, or closely related field/area preferred.
- 4 years working in a previous facilities/environment or formal education and/or training combination of experience within this field.
- One (1) year experience at a supervisory level
- Must have a current AZ Driver’s License with a clean record. Must have current automobile insurance and ability to qualify under the organizations insurance.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish preferred.
Resume and Application Required.
- Understand and speak English. Bilingual in English and Spanish preferred.
- Ability to read, interpret, comprehend, and comply with written documents or instructions furnished through either written, oral, diagram, or scheduled format.
- Ability to prepare and edit professional written documents and correspondence for distribution
- Ability to listen and communicate with a wide range of diverse individuals and personalities in a professional manner.
- Ability to respond to common inquires or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or management staff.
- Ability to present one on one or small group presentations.
Does this work for facilities Manager posting?
Job Status: Full Time