Dental Receptionist North Yuma (Non-Exempt)
Serves patient by arranging and maintaining the appointment scheduling system for the dentist. Collects vital information from the patient and registering them into the Practice Management system. Maintains patients' records, answers telephone, and performs billing and data entry. This position is for South County and Mobile Clinics.
- High School diploma or GED.
- At least 2 years of experience in a dental front office.
- Experience in dental insurance preferred.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
- Must obtain a fingerprint clearance card and be able to successfully pass a background investigation. If not already obtained, Fingerprint Clearance card application must be submitted within 5 business days of employment
Resume and application required.
Job Status: Full Time